Over the last year we have been the church scattered throughout the city, worshiping remotely during this COVID-19 pandemic. We are resuming a limited in-person Sunday Worship service at Metro East Falls starting May 9 while continuing to provide remote livestreaming.
- No limit or registration required for attendees.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to the allotted service time.
- Individuals who are immunocompromised, considered to be high risk, unwell, out of town, or uncomfortable attending in-person services are highly encouraged to participate on our livestream.
- There is a health screening prior to entry (see below).
- All persons must wear a face mask/covering over their mouth and nose at all times while inside our facilities.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the building.
- No in-person children’s ministry, classes, or coffee hour.
- The nursery is available to all mother’s with children younger than 2 (air-conditioned/heated).
- Service Time
- Participant Limit
COVID safety protocols
Please agree to the following list of health screening statements as you join us for Sunday Worship:
- I am not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever (temperature that is elevated for you/100.0F or greater) or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
- I have not had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past 10 days.
- I have not had any close contact in the last 10 days with someone with a current diagnosis of COVID-19.
At All Times
- All persons must wear a face mask/covering that covers the nose and mouth while inside our facilities.
- Observe physical distancing of 6 feet between you and non-household individuals as much as possible when inside the church; we encourage fellowship to resume outside the church building after service.
During The Service
- You will be escorted to your seat(s) by an usher.
- Seating is pre-planned by the size of your party. This means that during this stage of reopening you may not be able to sit where you are used to sitting. Please follow the directions of the staff and sit where you are directed.
- Disposable masks will be available.
If you test positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19, within 14 days of attending service, please contact email@example.com.
- Plan to arrive on time. Check-in and seating could take approximately 5-10 minutes. Doors will open 1 hour prior to the start of service. Allow additional time for everyone to go through safety protocols and be seated before the service begins.
- Follow directions of staff. It is our desire to keep everyone as safe as possible. We can only do this with your cooperation.
- Visit with other attendees outside. After the service you may want to catch up with another person who attended the service. Please do so outside. We encourage you to safely take a walk in the park or support one of the local restaurants in the area.
- Give gifts online. We are not passing the offering basket during this time. Don’t let this be a hindrance to your financial generosity. You may continue giving your gifts online through our giving page.
We’re here to help
Feel free to send us any questions related to our re-gathering, and a medical expert or pastor will respond.Email Medical Expert