As a spiritual act of worship, Christians have the privilege to proclaim the Gospel and demonstrate it practically through radical generosity. To give, please select the option that best describes you:
Why We Give
Responding to God's Mercy
Our giving helps to bind and liberate, to deafen and clarify: the act of tithes and offerings binds us to Jesus as our sufficient Provision, liberates us from the power of greed and materialism, deafens us to the modern voice of “more”, and clarifies our eyes toward genuine Gospel compassion.
Answers to Common Questions
- What is the recommended funding source for giving online?
- Please consider choosing the 'Bank' option as the funding source to reduce transaction fees.
- Can I pay by Check or Money Order?
- Checks can be made payable to “Metro Church” and mailed to:METRO CHURCH
c/o Finance Committee
P.O. Box 830
Glenside, PA 19038-0830
- How does my giving affect my taxes?
- All financial contributions are tax-deductible. You will receive a year-end giving statement for your records by the end of January of the following year.
- Can I still give through PayPal?
- Because Metro has migrated away from PayPal, we encourage donors to utilize the Tithe.ly platform for online giving instead.
- What about my recurring PayPal payments?
- If you have recurring giving set up through our legacy PayPal platform, please reference this article for instructions on how to cancel or update automatic payments.
Give to Metro
Your giving allows us to plant churches to spread the Gospel, and supports our mission to love God, the church, and the city.
Metro is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization chartered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and determined by the IRS to be a tax-exempt public charitable foundation. All financial contributions are tax-deductible. You will receive a year-end giving statement for your records by the end of January of the following year.