Welcome to Crosswalk College Fellowship!
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
– Steve Jobs
Why College Fellowship?
We believe that our time in college is like an incubator and crucible at the same time—that can lead to a deeper, more empowered faith in Jesus Christ. It is a unique time to question what you believe; it is a unique time to rediscover ultimate realities—when convictions, vision, and values can become real.
Our vision is to shape a college student’s spiritual journey through the warmth of a “home away from home”–where faith in Jesus Christ, skepticism, and fears can be addressed in a climate of grace–in a context well-known for its diversity of opinions.
Our hope is to equip college students with a Gospel-framework for living, through authentic relationships and biblical discipleship, in order to prepare them to be on mission as “leaders” from the campus to the office into to the city and out in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are we?
- A ministry consisting of college students living in the Philadelphia-area between the ages 18-22. We welcome those who question, doubt, struggle, inquire of, and desire to grasp how wide, and long, and high, and deep is the love of Christ (Ephesians 3:18).
- What are we about?
- Gathering as a community representing various schools to encourage, challenge, learn, and mature as Christians.
- Why do we meet?
- Some of the relationships you build in college are lifelong. We desire to equip college students with a Gospel-framework for living through authentic relationships and biblical discipleship in the context of the local church.
- When do we meet?
- Wednesday or Thursday evening (depending on the school) at 7:30PM, at the start of each semester. If you are available on a given week, please visit.
- How are gatherings impacted by the current pandemic?
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we want to establish safe opportunities to gather. Masked gatherings will take place in-person on a regular basis. We will monitor the crisis on a week-to-week basis, closely following updates on COVID-19. All events will be held with your safety as a top priority: until the crisis is reasonably under control. We will regularly notify our student body of every in-person and virtual gathering.
- Anything we haven't answered?
- For Temple University students, feel free to connect with Eubene Shin
- For Jefferson University students, feel free to connect with Sarah Kim
- For students from all other schools or if you have any other questions, please connect with Andrew Pae
Sign up for Our College Newsletter!
Stay up to date with us by signing up for our weekly announcements.